If you need support, or have a question, the best way to get a hold of me is in one of my two support groups, or through my weekly live Q&A on YouTube. Due to the sheer volume of emails that I get I am no longer able to respond to individual emails, however, I want you to be able to get the support and feedback you need.
The Live Streams on YouTube run every Wednesday night at 8:30pm EST. Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of when a live stream starts, or when new videos are posted.
Support Group on this website: www.NarcissistSupport.com/forum
The support group on my website is “open” meaning that anyone can see your posts, however, you choose your own screen name so you can maintain as much privacy as you want or need to.
Facebook Support Group: www.facebook.com/groups/HealingAfterNarcissisticAbuse
- The support group on Facebook is “closed” meaning that only your Facebook “friends” can see that you are a member of the group, however, they cannot see what you are posting–unless they decide to join the group.
- If you want to join the Facebook group, but are concerned about privacy, you can create a new/different account with a fake name (make it look like a real name or your account will get shut down by Facebook) so that none of your existing contacts can see that you are in the group.
If you are wanting to connect for a potential YouTube collaboration, speaking engagement, sponsorship, or other business related idea, please email me at: email@example.com
- To send in your story, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please make sure to change any names and locations to ensure your privacy and safety
Wishing you all the peace, love, and healing possible,
My goal is to educate, empower, and inspire other abuse victims in understanding more about what happened to them (and how to prevent it from happening again), as well as how to go on and rebuild an amazing life.
Even though I have had a lot of "in the trenches" experience with highly manipulative people of all kinds, I consider myself to be a student of Narcissism, mindset, motivation, healing, and life in general, and am by no means an expert on any of these topics.
It's for these reasons, that when you are reading my information that I encourage you to hold to what helps, and let the rest go.
Latest posts by Dana (see all)
- Episode 78: Live Stream 8/30/17 - October 16, 2017
- Top 11 Takeaways from “Necessary Endings” by Dr. Henry Cloud - October 13, 2017
- Episode 77: Live Stream 10/11/17 - October 13, 2017