Is it just me, or does this video really creep anyone else out? Here are my issues with it:
– He obviously wanted a video to go viral, and used what should have been a sincere and intimate moment (proposal) to do so.
– The video is all about HIM, and it’s exhaustingly long to watch.
– He pops this video proposal to her on her birthday, so it really takes all the attention away from her, and puts it on him, and how he’s the most romantic boyfriend ever.
– And in a weird way, it also kinda shows just how much he can get away with (literally) behind her back.
I dunno. Totally creeps me out. What are your thoughts?
My goal is to educate, empower, and inspire other abuse victims in understanding more about what happened to them (and how to prevent it from happening again), as well as how to go on and rebuild an amazing life.
Even though I have had a lot of "in the trenches" experience with highly manipulative people of all kinds, I consider myself to be a student of Narcissism, mindset, motivation, healing, and life in general, and am by no means an expert on any of these topics.
It's for these reasons, that when you are reading my information that I encourage you to hold to what helps, and let the rest go.
Latest posts by Dana (see all)
- Episode 100: Some Tips on Getting In Tune With Yourself - December 13, 2017
- Episode 99: Live Stream with Richard Grannon - December 11, 2017
- Episode 98: Book Club on Boundaries After a Pathological Relationship by Adelyn Birch - December 4, 2017