3. I keep hearing all these different terms like “Flying Monkeys”, “Hoovering”, “Supply” and “Gray Rock”. What do they mean? Go here to read a list of words you need to know.
6. They keep coming back promising things will be different. Why are they doing this? It is really hard to fully end a relationship with a Narcissist. They rely on your hope and pity to take them back. Anticipate “hoovering”.
7. How do I get support? My friends think I just need to “get over it”, but I can’t. Other people (family, friends, etc.) will probably not be able to relate to what you are going through unless they’ve been in a relationship with a Narcissist. How can I join a support group?
8. After all he’s done, why do I miss him?
9. How can I get away from them for good? He/she won’t leave me alone.
10. How do I get away from them if I have kids or if they are members of my family? (Go Gray Rock.)
11. I keep having nightmares, and panic attacks, and I feel like I can’t trust anyone. What’s wrong with me? I feel like I’m broken beyond repair. Will I ever feel better, or even get over this?